Urgent Sanitary and Medical needs in the aftermath of Hurricane Matthew:
1) Health Kit: Aquatable, Sierviette hygienic, chlorine, soap, mosquito net.
2) Prevention of certain diseases:
f) latrine (toilet)
3) Major Drugs
- Calamine (lotion)
- Potassium permanganate
- Metronidazole (Sp and Co 125mg, 250mg, 500mg)
- Amoxyciline (Sp and Co 125mg, 250mg, 500mg.)
- Vitamin C (500mg and Sp)
- NS (Normal Saline Drip)
- R / L (renger lactate)
- 0.9% NaCl
- D / W 5%
- Paracetamol (Sp and Co 150mg, 160mg, 500mg)
- Cough suppressant
- Medical Soap
- Oral antidiabetic
- Complex B
- Metrex (Sp)
- Ophthalmic Tetracycline
- Clean Gloves Sterile Etc
Note: We also think we need to establish a Psycho-Social Support Group so people get the help they need to return to normal life.
Please complete the form below if you can help provide urgent supplies needed from our list.
To donate money so we can purchase these supplies visit our CanadaHelps page and designate to Hurricane Matthew Relief.